Let me reminisce in past bliss, Let me savour each dawn's new kiss.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Simple pleasures

I guess because valentine's day is coming up
I have been thinking about some of the most
romantic moments and places I have been in, and
one particular time and place came to mind, it makes
me smile. Years ago when I was in Jamaica, my friends
and I use to have annual bus trips to other parts of the
island. on one of these occasions me and my guy
(now my husband) found ourselves in a club/bar all by our
lonesome, except for the bartender, the right music was playing
and it was like we were the only ones in love.
I am sure everyone has a story they can relate to.
Simple things, gives simple pleasure :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that reminds me of a story I've had in my head for years. Maybe I'll write it down one day. You have a nice love story. Very nice. BTW, thanks for the link. I will reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete