Let me reminisce in past bliss, Let me savour each dawn's new kiss.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keeping intouch

Its a wonderful thing when you have a friend you dont mind talking to.
You are reminded of good times(& not so good times) .
You dont mind getting that phone call .you know it will be
a great 2hrs conversation that will leave you with a warm feeling
(not from the overheating phone on your ear) in your heart.
I must thank Michael who was very instrumental in getting me
and my dear friend together again. Thank you .
Its a good feeling to hav a good friend.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like good friends. I'm happy to hear that you were able to connect. I can think of many that I would like to connect with. It's mostly the guys who were with me in the Navy 1985-88. I wonder what they are doing? Nice post and thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete