Let me reminisce in past bliss, Let me savour each dawn's new kiss.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Finding a friend

This is first of many blogs to come in my reminisce segment.
If anyone has ever lost touch with a very dear friend, then you can
see where I am coming from.
I spent the last 12 years searching for dearest friend
I search the net and could not find her, then I signed up on
reunion .com, and lo and behold they found her ( it was not free, "thieves")
but I got intouch with her. It was like we have never been apart(except I am older,
still pretty though). We spent 3hrs on the phone , I fear the bill I'll get(she is in London)
A lot has changed but kinda remain the same, we both have families,but we are
still a little crazy (in a good way).
All in all don't ever give up searching. Will talk again.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly where you're coming from
    I had the same experience, and a happy reunion!

    ReplyDelete